Micro-needle mesotherapy - Dermapen
Micro-needle mesotherapy is a treatment with a strong anti-aging effect, which gives immediate, clearly visible results thanks to the technique of inducing inflammatory micro-reactions and the ability of the epidermis to regenerate itself, and thanks to the improvement of selective permeability to biologically active substances. This method is often referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), because the stimulation of the dermis with rollers leads to the formation of new collagen fibers and elastin, and its subsequent remodeling, regeneration and rejuvenation.
Microneedle mesotherapy is based on two main types of activity. The first one is the stimulation of the skin's self-regeneration processes. Micro-needle punctures stimulate the activity of fibroblasts, which leads to increased production of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans (including hyaluronic acid). The synthesis of these ingredients helps to thicken the skin. Thanks to the use of micro-punctures in the skin, hundreds of microchannels are formed, which breaks the epidermal barrier, allowing active ingredients from the regenerating cocktail to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. During the micro-puncture treatment, this absorption increases up to 1000 times. It is very important because the composition of the cocktail includes substances such as growth factors, amino acids, vitamins, DNA components and minerals. All ingredients play a key role in the processes of collagen and elastin induction, support skin repair processes, significantly improve its hydration, provide protection against free radicals, accelerate cell renewal, and also have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
The process of skin regeneration, its reconstruction and the formation of new collagen lasts for several weeks after the treatment. The quickly healing epidermis ensures that all stages of the renewal process, initiated by puncturing, take place under optimal conditions - with an undamaged epidermal barrier and without the influence of external factors.
Recommendations before and after the procedure:
- Before starting the procedure, eliminate all contraindications and stop using agents that reduce blood clotting, e.g. aspirin, and do not drink alcohol. (about 1 week before the procedure).
- Immediately after the treatment, avoid rough towels, irritating cosmetic preparations, e.g. based on alcohol, massage and do not consume alohol. It is necessary to wash the skin with mineral water
- Do not use makeup for at least 12 hours after the procedure
- Use a post-treatment cream selected by a specialist
- Avoid being in dust, chemical vapors
- Avoid direct contact with animals
- Avoid swimming pools and saunas for at least 10 days after the treatment
- The treatment should not be combined with other treatments (consultation with a specialist) and treatments at the dentist's
Indications for the needle mesotherapy treatment:
- tired, slack skin, devoid of elasticity and tension
- reduction of wrinkles
- deep hydration
- enlarged pores
- bruising under the eyes
- sun damage, discoloration
- post-traumatic and acne scars
- stretch marks
- the problem of baldness and excessive hair loss
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- allergy, allergy to ingredients contained in preparations
- diabetes, especially non-normalized
- herpes and other viral, fungal and bacterial skin infections
- neoplastic and autoimmune diseases
- taking anticoagulants (including acetylsalicylic acid, acenocoumarol)
- tendency to scarring and fibrosis
- Blood diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Antibiotic therapy - 2-week break
The full effects of mesotherapy on the face are visible after a series of 3-6 treatments. They should take place cyclically every 2 - 4 weeks, and in the maintenance phase - once every few months. Thanks to maintenance treatments, the effects of the treatment last much longer.